- Tell him you don't like him. This step may be the only one you need!
- Pretend that he doesn't exist. If he stares at you, act like you can't see him. In other words, ignore him. Completely.
- Forbid your friends to give him your personal info. e.g Telephone number, MSN address, email address etc.
- If he tries to stand next to you, keep moving. Or go to the loo/restroom, where he can't possibly follow you unless he's a stalker.
- If you want to put him down, pretend your looking at him,this will get him all excited. Then, pretend to spot someone/something behind him. This will make him disappointed as he will think you don't even know he exists, which will mean that he will stop thinking that you like him. This is harsh, only do this if necessary.
- Stay away from him as much as possible. If you have a class with him, sit far away. If you are forced to be with him for a project or extracurricular activity with a lot of other people, pretend he doesn't exist. If you cannot possibly avoid him,tell him to leave you alone or tell whoever is in charge about your "problem" and ask them to steer him away from you in partner projects, or have them inform him that you aren't comfortable. This is embarrassing, but almost always works.
- Or, whenever your friends talk about him, make fun of him, just a bit. like saying "remember when John fell and couldn't get up? I think he needs life alert" or "Remember when Danny got the math question wrong? he started crying like a baby! wimp!" He might back off a bit, because this may make him think you are joking with one of your friends who likes him. he'll think he had it all wrong. Unfortunetly, he might fall for one of your friends.
- If he keeps on flirting with you like hitting you in the head or mess with your hair, then simply turn around and tell him to STOP! He will start to think that you are getting annoyed with him.
- Smile when he's upset about you not liking him. this has a powerful impact.
- Sometimes it can go too far; be sure to tell a parent or adult person if you think he is stalking you.
- One of the reasons he will think you like him is because you keep glancing at him; you're only peeking at him to make sure he's not staring at you! So you have two options; 1. Accept that he's into you and will probably be staring at you until his eyeballs burn through the back of his skull. 2. Just make sure that he doesn't catch you checking up on him. This can be embarrassing.
- Doing step number four can backfire, you can end up having two guys hot on your tail. Or, you could flirt with 10 boys at the same time!
- Be sure to tell an adult if it gets too serious. e.g if he's following you everywhere, then he could be a stalker
- Don't ignore them completely because you don't want to go out with them. That's just plain mean.
- If your friends know that he likes you and they think that you like him even if you say no, then they might set you up with him. Just say to your friends that you simply don't like the guy and for him to move on.